With the rapid development of the social economy, mobile lifts are becoming more and more widely used in our daily lives. Mobile lifts can be seen in many high-altitude maintenance projects. It is safe, convenient, and reliable to use mobile lifts, reducing More security risks, highly optional, can be applied in different fields. But we need to pay attention to the following points when using mobile lifts:
1. Before work, carefully check the components of the lifting platform, and focus on checking whether the screw connection is reliable, whether the hydraulic pipeline components are leaking, and whether the wire contacts are loose or damaged.
2. Before raising and lowering the lifting platform, support the four-corner outriggers. The four outriggers should be firmly supported on a solid ground, and the work surface should be adjusted to a horizontal state (visual inspection is sufficient). Power on, the indicator should be on. Then start the motor, the oil pump works, lift one or two times under no load, check that all parts work normally before starting work. When the air temperature is lower than 10 ℃, the oil pump should be operated for 3-5 minutes, and it can only be performed after confirming that the oil pump works normally.
3. After entering the platform, the operator should close the guardrail door, insert the bolt, fasten the safety rope, and the center of the load (where the person stands) should be at the center of the work surface as much as possible.
4. Lifting and lowering: Press the "Lift" button to start the motor, the motor rotates, the hydraulic system works, the oil cylinder extends, and the platform rises; when it reaches the required height for work, press the "Stop" button of the motor to stop the lifting If you do not press the "Stop" button, the travel switch will work when the platform is raised to the calibration height, and the platform will stop at the calibration height. After the work is completed, press the "Down" button, the solenoid valve will be activated, and the oil return of the oil cylinder will be connected, and the platform will lower by its own weight.
5. Overloading is strictly prohibited during the use of the hydraulic platform, and the workers on the platform must not move during the lifting and lowering process.
6. When moving or towing the hydraulic platform, the support legs should be stowed and the platform should be lowered to the lowest position. It is strictly forbidden for the operator to move the platform in a high position.
All in all, we always put safety first when using mobile lifts .