When hydraulic lifts are used normally, they must be checked, maintained and maintained frequently. This will not only prolong the service life of the hydraulic lift, but also make it work more efficiently! For example, the transmission part should have sufficient lubricant Vulnerable parts must be inspected, repaired or replaced frequently. Mechanical bolts, especially parts that are subject to frequent vibration, such as slewing bearings and lifting arm connection bolts, should be checked for looseness. If they are loose, they must be tightened or replaced. Now let us tell you about the main points of hydraulic elevator maintenance.
1. Daily maintenance (per shift).
2. After the elevator works for 1500 hours, make minor repairs to the mechanical and electrical systems.
3. After 5000 hours of elevator work, perform mechanical repairs to the mechanical and electrical systems.
4. After the elevator works for 10,000 hours, overhaul the mechanical and electrical systems.
1. The brakes of each mechanism should be regularly checked and adjusted the gap between the brake shoe and the brake wheel to ensure flexibility and reliability. There should be no dirt on the friction surface, and any dirt must be washed away with gasoline or thin materials.
2. Lubrication of all parts such as reduction gearbox, transmission, external gear and hydraulic oil are performed according to the requirements in the lubrication table.
3. Pay attention to check for broken wires and loose strands in each wire rope. If it exceeds the relevant regulations, it must be replaced immediately. The maintenance of steel wire ropes shall be strictly in accordance with GB5144-85.
4. Frequently check the connection of various parts and tighten them if they are loose. The body connecting bolts should be checked for tightness when the body is under pressure. All connecting shafts must have cotter pins, and they must be fully opened.
5. Frequently check whether the institutions are operating normally and there are no noises. If any failure is found, it must be eliminated in time.
6. When installing, removing and adjusting the slewing mechanism, pay attention to ensure that the centerline of the reducer of the slewing mechanism is parallel to the centerline of the gear.
7. Frequently check the used wires and cables for damage. Bandage and replace the damaged part in time.
8. In case of overheating of the motor, stop the machine in time, and continue to run after removing the fault. The motor bearing lubrication should be good.
9. The contact surface of each part of the brush should be kept clean. Adjust the brush pressure so that the contact area is not less than 50%.
10. Keep the control box and distribution box clean, and clean the dust on the electrical equipment in time.
11. The contacts of the travel switches of each safety device must be opened and closed reliably, and the contact arc pits should be polished in time.
Regarding the maintenance and maintenance work of the hydraulic lift , I will introduce it to you today, hoping to provide some help for your work.