As a more concise lifting and unloading equipment, boarding bridges are being widely used in many industries such as factory assembly lines and logistics loading. Hydraulic freight elevators have higher safety factors due to their main cargo loading. However, users generally do not attach much importance to the safety of hydraulic freight elevators. The editor of the elevator manufacturer summarized the precautions for the use of boarding bridge insurance for you.
The safe use of the boarding bridge includes three aspects: facility inspection, exercise essentials, and stabilization of accidents.
1. Check whether the power cord is complete.
2. See if each button is useful.
3. Check whether there are any signs of oil leakage in the oil pipelines.
4. Check whether the nuts at each insertion point on the boom are tightened.
1. Support the outriggers, adjust the outrigger bolts, keep the landing platform level, and then lock the outrigger positioning bolts.
2. Turn on the power and turn on the power. After the indicator light is on, test the vehicle once to start working.
1. The hydraulic freight elevator works according to the prescribed load. It is strictly prohibited to overload. Under special emergency conditions, the overload should not exceed 10%.
2. It is strictly forbidden to carry homework on a hydraulic freight elevator without a safety fence.
3. Do not move the hydraulic freight elevator during the operation and in the pick-up position.
4. When the hydraulic freight elevator is deployed, the legs must be spread. Violent compensation swings on the work platform are strictly prohibited.
5. It is strictly forbidden to develop any live work on the workbench.
6. When the working pressure of the hydraulic freight elevator is too high or the sound is extremely loud, it should be stopped immediately for inspection. So as not to damage the hydraulic freight elevator from the old fire.
The standard operating skill pattern of the elevator ensures the smooth operation of the case of the hydraulic freight elevator, prolongs the service life, and improves the use case coefficient.