Barrier-free elevator is a multifunctional elevator with simple design and reliable operation. It has a wide range of applications. The vertical lifting platform combined with the platform and the hoistway has fast and stable running speed, high product safety and easy installation. Small footprint, no machine pit required. It can easily carry a wheelchair and wheelchair passengers, its maximum load capacity is 300kg, and it is easy to operate. Now, let ’s talk with the lift manufacturer about the precautions for the operation of the barrier-free lift!
The elevator has been inspected and debugged before leaving the factory, and the various technical indicators have met the design requirements. When used, only the steps are required.
First, installation instructions
1. According to the use of the platform and the size of the table, set up a corresponding pit (the pit foundation provided by the manufacturer) or install it directly on the ground;
2. A buried part, a steel plate or a group of parallel channel steel should be set in the pit, and the platform should be fixed on the steel plate or channel steel by screws or welding;
Instructions for use
1. The platform should be run once without load before use, and can only be loaded after inspection;
2. The inspection content includes hydraulic pipelines and electrical systems, to ensure that there is no leakage of hydraulic pipelines and joints, no exposed wires and no loosening of electrical circuits;
3. The center of gravity should be located at the center of the work surface as much as possible when the platform is under load;
Third, matters needing attention
1. During the lifting process, climbing and shaking are strictly prohibited;
2. The platform should be lifted and secured before maintenance;
3. During the use of the platform, all overload operations are strictly prohibited;
4. The hydraulic oil should be kept clean and free of water and other impurities. Generally, it should be replaced once a year. Use N32 wear-resistant hydraulic oil in winter and N46 wear-resistant hydraulic oil in summer.
5. When the platform fails, the power should be cut off in time;
6. It is strictly forbidden to operate the equipment with sickness. Non-professionals are not allowed to disassemble and adjust the hydraulic valve block and electrical components.
7. Check that there are no obstacles in the power supply lines and fuel tank pipelines, to avoid the lines and pipelines being broken during the platform lifting process;
1. Check and maintain once a week or monthly according to the frequency of platform use.
(1) Check whether the pin nut at each link of the platform is loose or falling off
(2) Check whether the hydraulic pipeline is broken or not, and whether any joints are leaking or loose.
(3) Check whether there is any false connection or nakedness on the electrical circuit
(4) Check whether the connectors of the electric box are loose, and whether the indicator light works normally.
(5) Check whether the control handles and buttons of the electric and hydraulic valve blocks are flexible.
(6) Check the platform upper and lower limit switches for looseness and damage
(7) Check the lubrication conditions of the platform support pins and cylinder pins, and inject sufficient lubricant if necessary
(8) Keep the platform, slideway and guide rails and guide wheels always in a lubricated state, and dry friction between the rollers and slideways is not allowed.
2. Keep the platform clean and free of water and other debris.
Five, lifting control method
When the power is turned on, the [Stop] button indicator of the appliance control box lights up. Press the [Lift] button to raise the platform, the limit switch works when the maximum height is reached, disconnect the power supply, the platform stops; press the [Down] button, the solenoid valve works, the valve core opens, and the platform descends (you can press the [Stop] button at any time Stop the platform at the required height) The limit switch works when the height is lowered to the lowest level, and the platform stops when the power is disconnected.
Regarding the precautions for the operation of barrier-free lifts , I will share it here for everyone today. If you still have any questions, you can consult our online customer service. Thank you for reading. We will see you tomorrow!