Hydraulic elevators play a pivotal role in the aerial work market. As an aerial work lifting tool, if the button goes out of control when it is elevated, the consequences will be disastrous. So, what causes the hydraulic elevator buttons to get out of control? What emergency measures should be taken? Let's find out with Xiaobian.
1. Tubing rupture valve: When the hydraulic system ruptures and the car stalls and drops, it can automatically cut off the oil circuit and stop descent.
2. Hydraulic elevator emergency manual valve: When the power supply fails, the car can be lowered to the nearest floor position to open the door.
3. Manual pump: When the system fails, the manual pump can be operated to pump high-pressure oil to raise the car to the nearest floor position.
4. Fuel tank oil temperature protection: When the oil temperature in the fuel tank exceeds the standard set value, the oil temperature protection device generates a signal to suspend the use of the elevator. When the oil temperature drops, the elevator can be started. High-altitude cargoes of rail-type elevator waterline, cargo warehouse, parking lot, dock, construction, logistics, etc.
5. Overflow valve: It can prevent the system pressure from being too high during the upward movement, and prevent the equipment from falling into a sudden state.
1. The hydraulic elevator does not require electrical energy during the descending process. In fact, it uses its own gravity to descend. Press the "Down" button directly to descend.
2. Check whether the external power supply is connected normally. The hydraulic lift cannot rise without electricity.
3. Check whether the electrical switch is connected or not in good contact. If everything is intact, the problem of the electrical system can be ruled out. If you find a problem with the appliance, you can repair it.
4. If the solenoid valve is stuck, the button will fail. If there is a problem with the solenoid valve, you can press the electromagnetic ejector to make the lifting platform completely lower before cleaning and replacing the solenoid valve.
5, the oil pipe is blocked, check whether the oil pipe permeability is good, Xiaobian remind everyone to try to use high-quality hydraulic oil.
When the hydraulic lift stagnates in the high air, don't panic. Be calm. Furthermore, there will be emergency descending buttons on high-altitude equipment. Don't put pressure on yourself.
The above is the cause of the hydraulic elevator button out of control and the emergency measures that can be taken. I hope to help everyone.